(Possible Programme – Not yet accepted)
- Drawing from the value chain mapping, identify new opportunities which are potentially accessible to manufacturers;
- Develop action plans to enable market access;
- Forge partnerships between roleplayers to develop the new opportunities;
- Marketing and promotion – building market awareness of the non-automotive manufacturing sector products. This applies to both the producer and consumer market;
- Brand-based certification – developing an appropriate mark and promoting the use of the mark by “certified” producers, and recognition of the mark in the consumer market. Elements of the mark should refer to percentage of the value chain sourced within a geographic area, sustainability, social responsibility and equitable trade, and link the products to these market sentiments.