About – Membership
Membership of the NAM Cluster is open to all organizations which are active in the commercial non-automotive (and non- agro-industrial) manufacturing sectors, and the supply-chain of those sectors.
Please evaluate the following when considering participation in the NAM Cluster:
- Does your business fit within the NAM focus sectors and value chains in the Eastern Cape?
- Can your business contribute to the development of the value chains in the NAM sectors?
- Can your business derive benefit from the NAM Cluster programmes?
- Are you prepared to commit to active participation in the NAM Cluster through the right person / people from your business?
- Are you open to communicating company-level issues and challenges to the NAM facilitators to help guide current and future cluster programmes?
If you believe you can benefit from participation in the NAM Cluster, and contribute to the NAM Cluster initiative, please contact the Cluster Coordination team to discuss your membership.
You can also download our membership form on the link below.